Ajay Devgan’s upcoming film ‘Baadshaho’ trailer has been released on Monday. For the past few days, the news related to the film was coming out that some of the intimate scenes of Ajay and Ileana were cut by the censor board. But on the occasion of the release of the trailer of the film, Ajay and the director of the film Milan Luthria rejected this news altogether. The news in the media was that before taking any objection to the board, Luthria director of the movie ‘Baadshaho’ had removed an intimate scene filmed between Ajay Devgan and the film’s main actress Ileana D’Cruz. On this, Ajay Devgan said to the media that we did not make any porn movie.
According to the news agency language, Ajay Devgn said on this occasion, ‘This is not true. We have not made any porn movie. ‘ Milan Luthria, director of the film said, ‘It is a complete conjecture. I do not think anyone other than my team has the right to decide what to put in the film and how to edit it. These are all speculations and this is a simple film. ‘
Let us tell you that this film, directed by Luthria, has been created in the background of ‘Baadshaho’ Emergency round in the background. Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar’s recent film ‘Indu Sarkar’ was also made on this surface, but he had to face many obstacles in getting permission from the CBFC. When Milan Luthria was asked about this, he said, ‘Nothing has happened so far and I do not think anything will happen. We have seen earlier films on this subject. The viewpoint of that film was political and we have an action adventure. ‘
This multi-starer film is going to be released on September 1, and in the film, besides Ajay Devgan, Ileana D’Cruz, Imran Hashmi, Isha Gupta and Sanjay Mishra will be seen.